NFL mock draft, version 7.0: Change at the top for Browns
APR 17, 2014 3:48p ET
FOX Sports Ohio's Fred Greetham will do a mock draft every Thursday up until the draft takes place on Thurs. May 8. We will take a stab at prognosticating the entire first round of picks. For a bonus feature, we will also list who the Browns might take in the second-round -- 35th overall
In the home stretch with just three weeks to go, there still will be change, but here's how we see it now.
For the first time, we don't have the Browns taking WR Sammy Watkins because we have him gone to the Rams before the Browns pick. We have QB Teddy Bridgewater back on the radar again with the second first-round pick. Again, they might have to trade up to get him. We have the Browns adding a cornerback at the top of the second round.
This is our seventh installment of our 10-week Mock Draft with the final taking place on the first day of the draft.
4. BROWNS--KHALIL MACK, LB, BUFFALO--We've had WR Sammy Watkins going to the Browns the first six weeks, but this week he is off the board to the Rams. If Browns stick to the 'best available player,' we are guessing it would be a pick Mike Pettine would love in Mack, even though it's a position where the Browns have depth already.
7. BUCCANEERS-- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A & M
9. BILLS--Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A & M
15. STEELERS--Darqueze Dennard, CB
24. BENGALS-- Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
27. SAINTS-- Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio St.
29. PATRIOTS--C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
31. BRONCOS--Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
32. SEAHAWKS-- Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
Follow on Twitter @FredGreethamOBR