3. Washington: Otto Porter, 6-9, SF, Georgetown. Classic small forward who does everything well. May be a better pro than collegian. Video highlights – Otto Porter
4. Charlotte: Ben McLemore, 6-5, SG, Kansas. If the Ray Allen comparisons are even close to true, you have to take him. Has struggled in workouts. Video highlights – Ben McLemore 5. Phoenix: Victor Oladipo, 6-4, SG, Indiana. Stock rising. Athletic and determined defender, but offense has a ways to go at next level. Video highlights – Victor Oladipo
20. Chicago: Jamaal Franklin, 6-5, SG. Always intense with fair amount of athleticism. Inconsistent shooter. Video highlights – Jamaal Franklin 21. Utah: Rudy Gobert, 7-2, C, France. Can alter shots just by standing near basket and sticking arms straight up. Developing offensive game.
23. Indiana: Dennis Schroeder, 6-2, PG, Germany. Pushes ball and distributes well. Doubts about his half-court game abound.
24. New York: Allen Crabbe, 6-6, SG, California. If he gets to his spot on the perimeter, it’s lights out. Video highlights – Allen Crabbe 25. L.A. Clippers: Ricky Ledo, 6-6, SG, Providence. Nice upside, but a little inconsistent on both ends. 26. Minnesota: Lucas Nogueira, 7-0, C, Brazil. Big man who plays with tons of energy and hustle. Not really skilled.
27. Denver: Jeff Withey, 7-1, C, Kansas. Decent athlete, good size and strong defender. Video highlights – Jeff Withey 28. San Antonio: Deshaun Thomas, 6-7, SF, Ohio State. Always looking to score, and usually does it pretty well. Video highlights – Deshaun Thomas 29. Oklahoma City: Tony Snell, 6-7, SG, New Mexico. Does enough of everything well, especially play hard. 30. Phoenix: Tony Mitchell, 6-9, PF, North Texas. Scrappy and can score near the basket. Determined rebounder. Video highlights – Tony Mitchell
31. Cleveland: Erick Green, 6-3, PG/SG, Virginia Tech 32. Oklahoma City: Giannis Adetokoubo, 6-9, SF, Greece 33. Cleveland: Glen Rice Jr., 6-6, SF, D-League 34. Houston: Livio Jean-Charles, 6-9, PF, France 35. Philadelphia: CJ Leslie, 6-9, SF/PF, NC State 36. Sacramento: Alex Abrines, 6-5, SG, Spain 37. Detroit: Mike Muscala, 6-11, C, Bucknell 38. Washington: Pierre Jackson, 5-11, PG, Baylor 39. Portland: Archie Goodwin, 6-5, SG, Kentucky 40. Portland: Grant Jerrett, 6-9, PF, Arizona 41. Memphis: Nate Wolters, 6-5, PG, South Dakota State 42. Philadelphia: Lorenzo Brown, 6-5, PG, NC State 43. Milwaukee: Ray McCallum, 6-2, PG, Detroit 44. Dallas: Jackie Carmichael, 6-9, PF, Illinois State 45. Portland: Andre Roberson, 6-7, SF, Colorado 46. Utah: Colton Iverson, 7-0, C, Colorado State 47. Atlanta: B.J. Young, 6-4, PG, Arkansas 48. L.A. Lakers: Myck Kabongo, 6-3, PG, Texas 49. Chicago: Isaiah Canaan, 6-0, PG, Murray State 50. Atlanta: Trevor Mbakwe, 6-8, PF, Minnesota 51. Orlando: Phil Pressey, 6-0, PG, Missouri 52. Minnesota: Nemanja Nedovic, 6-3, SG, Serbia 53. Indiana: James Southerland, 6-8, SF, Syracuse 54. Washington: James Ennis, 6-7, SF, Long Beach State 55. Memphis: Kenny Kadji, 6-8, PF, Miami 56. Detroit: Richard Howell, 6-8, PF, NC State 57. Phoenix: Vander Blue, 6-5, SG, Marquette 58. San Antonio: Zeke Marshall, 7-0, C, Akron 59. Minnesota: Carrick Felix, 6-6, SG/SF, Arizona State 60. Memphis: Brandon Paul, 6-4, PG, Illinois