Cavs (16-35) vs. T-Wolves (18-30) - Game #52
FEB 11, 2013 4:06p ET
The Cavaliers are about to play another game they should win. The Cavs are at home, the Timberwolves are hurting and don’t really seem to have obvious answers. The Wolves are also playing their second game in two nights after getting blasted at Memphis on Monday.
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland.
TV/Radio: 7 p.m. EST, FOX Sports Ohio/WTAM
All-Time Series: Cavs lead, 28-16.
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES (18-30)
C Nikola Pekovic
PF Derrick Williams
SF Mickael Gelabale
SG Luke Ridnour
PG Ricky Rubio
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (16-35)
C Tyler Zeller
PF Tristan Thompson
SF Alonzo Gee
SG Dion Waiters
PG Kyrie Irving
• Wolves starters Kevin Love (hand) and Andrei Kirilenko (quadriceps) remain out. The Wolves are 3-16 since Love went down Jan. 3. Also, J.J. Barea (foot sprain) didn’t play Sunday and is questionable.
• The Wolves are 0-11 when scoring less than 90 points, and 18-19 when scoring more.
• Waiters leads all Eastern Conference rookies in scoring (14.1) and assists
• Over the last four games, the Cavs are averaging 114.8 points per game. That includes a three-game stretch where they scored at least 115 for the first time since Jan. 15-20, 1993.
• Over the last six games, the Cavs are surrendering 108.2 ppg. In four of those six, the opponent has shot 50 percent or better.