2014 NFL Mock Draft, Version 5.0
Apr 3, 2014 at 4:12p ET
[Editor's note: Fox Sports Ohio's Fred Greetham will do a mock draft every Thursday up until the draft takes place on Thurs. May 8.]
We will take a stab at prognosticating the first 26 picks since the Browns currently own the 4th and 26th picks in the first round. For a bonus feature, we will also list who the Browns might take in the second-round--35th overall)
With a little over a month to go before the draft takes place, much will change, but here's how we see it now. With most of free agency already having taking place, some of the needs of the teams have changed.
We still have the Browns taking WR Sammy Watkins, for the fifth-straight week, but have added QB Derek Carr as their second pick in the first-round, although they might have to trade up to get him. We have the Browns adding a cornerback at the top of the second round.
This is our fifth installment of our 10 week Mock Drafts.
1. TEXANS--Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
12. GIANTS-- Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
13. RAMS--Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
20. CARDINALS--Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
21. PACKERS--Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio St.
22. EAGLES--Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.
23. CHIEFS--Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
25. CHARGERS-- Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
29. PATRIOTS--C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
32. SEAHAWKS--Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Fla. St.
35. BROWNS--KYLE FULLER, CB, VIRGINIA TECH--Browns able to address a glaring need with a starting caliber cornerback.
Follow on Twitter @FredGreethamOBR