FOX Sports Exclusive
CLUTCH FACTOR: Peter still great
Share This Story
Only the top 25 scorers in the NHL are eligible (ties for 25th was broken by number of goals)
Rank players by total points (categories kept by STATS Inc.) in:
- Third period: The game is often in the balance.
- Overtime: Goes without saying, a goal means a win.
- Scoring when tied: One-goal lead in today's NHL is huge.
- Last five minutes of a period: The ice is bad, players are tired.
- Road games: Who can quiet the crowd. If players have the same number of points in one area, players are ranked by goals within that category. First place earns 25 points, second 24 and so on. Statistics through games of March 9.
|Clutch factor: The Top 10|
|Overall rank||Last week||Player||3rd period points||OT points||Points when game is tied||Points in Last 5 minutes||Road points||TOTAL score|
|Comment: In a class all his own.|
|Comment: Quickly becoming only player within shouting distance of Peter.|
|Comment: Got hurt by scoring only one point last week.|
|Comment: Is he riding Forsberg's coattails, or is Peter riding his?|
|Comment: Much better than last week, when he went scoreless.|
|Comment: Are |
|Comment: Suddenly got a lot of extra help.|
|Comment: So did he.|