Report: Tebow rejects position switch
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
At least one NFL team is convinced that Tim Tebow can still play in the league — just not at quarterback.
Peter King of TheMMQB.com reported on NBC’s pregame show Thursday night that a team has sent an “inquiry” to Tebow gauging the free agent’s willingness to try out a different position. Tebow reportedly turned down both that offer and an invitation from USA Rugby to change sports altogether.
With his release from the Patriots last week, the former Heisman Trophy winner has has now failed to make it as a signal caller in Denver, New York and New England.
Tebow has insisted repeatedly that he will continue his quest to find success at the position, though, posting on Twitter shortly after his most recent release that he will “remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback.”