RG3 getting more snaps at practice
RICHMOND, Va. (AP)
TRAINING CAMP INJURIES
- Steelers WR Burress out for season
- Season over for injured Saints duo
- Packers LT Bulaga opts for surgery
- Second Eagles wideout tears ACL
- Chargers WR Alexander tears ACL
- 49ers CB Culliver tears ACL
- Seahawks' Harvin needs surgery
- Eagles WR Maclin tears ACL
- Ravens TE Pitta out for season
- Photos: NFL major injuries
Coach Mike Shanahan said the quarterback had about ''16 or 17'' snaps Wednesday during 7-on-7 drills.
That's an increase from eight snaps the first few days and 10 snaps the next few days as Griffin works back into shape following reconstructive knee surgery.
Griffin got the extra work Wednesday even though the practice was held in steady rain on a field that's already showing considerable wear and tear. Several other players returning from offseason injuries were given the practice off.
Shanahan noted that he's still withholding Griffin from 11-on-11 drills.
Also, cornerback DeAngelo Hall is no longer wearing a boot on his sprained right ankle. He's expected to be sidelined at least a few more days.