Jets' Cromartie injures knee
NEW YORK (AP)
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
Cromartie, the team's top cornerback, went down Thursday during the portion of practice the media are not permitted to watch. He was listed on the team's injury list as limited with hip and knee ailments after participating fully Wednesday — with just the hip mentioned on the report.
ESPNNewYork.com first reported the knee injury Thursday night. The report, citing sources, said Cromartie was taken for an MRI exam after suffering a non-contact knee injury.
Coach Rex Ryan did not offer any additional information on the injury during his news conference after practice, but also wasn't asked specifically about the addition of Cromartie's knee to the injury report.