RB Andre Brown suffers broken leg
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP)
TRAINING CAMP INJURIES
- Steelers WR Burress out for season
- Season over for injured Saints duo
- Packers LT Bulaga opts for surgery
- Second Eagles wideout tears ACL
- Chargers WR Alexander tears ACL
- 49ers CB Culliver tears ACL
- Seahawks' Harvin needs surgery
- Eagles WR Maclin tears ACL
- Ravens TE Pitta out for season
- Photos: NFL major injuries
He limped off the field against the New England Patriots after a 3-yard run late in the first half Thursday night. He then walked slowly to the locker room, where X-rays showed a broken leg.
Brown rushed for 385 yards last season, second most on the team, before breaking his leg in November. He led the Giants with eight touchdowns on the ground as the backup to Ahmad Bradshaw. With Bradshaw now with the Indianapolis Colts, Brown was the backup to David Wilson, who rushed six times for 37 yards in the first half.
Brown had two carries for 4 yards.