• Redefined "good night in fantasy" for a kicker — for fans, current players, and even Tucker himself
But before we get to the fun stuff, let’s put some historical perspective on Tucker’s night, his current run of excellence and . . . oh, that 61-yarder:
My fantasy team is benefiting from it, as well, so I’m happy about that. Fantasy owners around the world, I hope you guys appreciate the points, as well.
— Ravens kicker Justin Tucker after his performance that shook the kicking world to its core
• The six field goals set a Ravens team record (and accounted for all of his team’s points)
• His 33 straight successful field goal conversions (dating back to Week 2) is the longest current streak in the NFL
• His 61-yarder tied for the longest field goal made indoors in NFL history
• It was also the longest field goal in Ravens history
• And it was the third-longest go-ahead field goal in the final minute of the fourth quarter in league history
Hell, considering all of the recent turmoil surrounding Longhorns football, if Tucker expressed interest in replacing Mack Brown, we wouldn’t be surprised if he got the job. After all, who’s his biggest competition?
So sorry to hear about Mack Brown. hug for u buddy
But enough of the stats and Cansecohorns. When it comes to Tucker and Texas football, what went down in Detroit was actually one of the more boring three hours of the season. After all, Tucker is the guy who does this:
Ultimately, regardless of fantasy rosters or team affiliation, safe to say Tucker will never be viewed in the same light again, and that’s a good thing for him (unless we’re talking about Lions or Steelers fans):