Donovan's 32: McNabb's Week 1 rankings and questions for every NFL team
SEP 02, 2014 1:25p ET
Every week until the end of the regular season, FOX Sports 1 NFL anaylyst Donovan McNabb will rank the league's 32 teams from best to worst. With the regular season kicking off on Thursday, McNabb presents his first offering of 2014, along with a key question for each team. Enjoy! And let us know if you agree in the comments.
1. SEATTLE: Will they get complacent?
2. DENVER: Will there be another dominant regular season in 2014?
5. NEW ORLEANS: Who fills Darren Sproles' shoes?
6. GREEN BAY: Who plugs the middle with B.J. Raji out for the season?
7. INDIANAPOLIS: With Robert Mathis out four weeks, where will the pressure come from up front?
8. PHILADELPHIA: Is Nick Foles a franchise quarterback?
9. CINCINNATI: Will Andy Dalton answer the critics?
10. BALTIMORE: Will offensive Gary Kubiak revive the run game?
11. ARIZONA: Can Carson Palmer lead this team to elite status?
12. KANSAS CITY: Can they prove 2013 was not a fluke?
13. ATLANTA: Will they be physical enough in 2014?
14. CHICAGO: Will the real Jay Cutler please stand up?
15. PITTSBURGH: Can Ben Roethlisberger stay healthy for an entire season?
16. NEW YORK JETS: It's Geno Smith's team now ... but for how long?
17. TAMPA BAY: Lovie Smith era begins with Josh McCown at the helm. Can he lead them from worst to first in NFC South?
19. MIAMI: Are there lingering locker room issues from 2013?
20. WASHINGTON: Will RG3's third season and first in Jay Gruden's offense be a success?
24. DETROIT: Will secondary improve under first-time defensive coordinator Teryl Austin?
25. CLEVELAND: How long will Brian Hoyer be the starter?
26. SAN DIEGO: Doubtful they repeat last season's performance with a suspect defense. Also, can they keep Ryan Mathews healthy?
27. DALLAS: They's awful defensively. Can Tony Romo stay healthy?
28. BUFFALO: Will they incorporate the run game more in Year 2 under Doug Marrone? Also, how will they utilize Sammy Watkins?
29. TENNESSEE: Is this a make-or-break year for Jake Locker?
30. HOUSTON: Big question marks at quarterback and secondary positions.
31. OAKLAND: What is their identity?
32. JACKSONVILLE: I'm impressed with their improvement, but what about their offensive weapons?