Panthers' Stewart not worried about latest injury
JUL 26, 2014 2:58p ET
SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart says he isn't concerned about his latest injury limiting his effectiveness this season.
The six-year NFL veteran is expected to miss about two weeks of training camp after pulling his hamstring in workouts earlier this month.
Stewart says ''It's definitely frustrating, but it's nothing that I'm really too concerned about it considering my past and my history with my ankles.''
He expects to be ready for the regular season.
A former first-round draft pick, Stewart has missed 17 games the past two seasons with foot and ankle injuries.
Stewart, 27, has been limited to 516 yards rushing the past two seasons and one touchdown after running for 3,500 yards and 26 TDs during his four seasons in the NFL.