FOX Sports Exclusive
The Daily Buzz: Wednesday, June 12
The Miami Heat were punchless in a Game 3 blowout loss to the San Antonio Spurs Tuesday night, but fortunately, the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks brought some fight to Chavez Ravine, where a bunch of old timers lowered the boom in a bench-clearing brawl.
Elsewhere, Tim Tebow made his New England Patriots debut on Tuesday — but Bill Belichick didn't want to talk about it (so we talked for him) — and the Bruins talked about playing for Boston as they prepare for Wednesday's Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
As for the rest of the news, here are some of the stories and videos that we liked — and you may have missed — from the Tuesday that was:
• Darnell Dockett's new face mask is both awesome and terrifying.
• Add DeSean Jackson to the list of Philadelphia Eagles who want to know who their quarterback is.
• We now pause for another revealing in-game interview with Spurs coach Gregg Popovich:
• Now in Baton Rouge, Cam Cameron got his Super Bowl ring.
• Devon Walker is staying upbeat after being paralyzed in a Tulane football game last season.
• Gerrit Cole's Major League debut was an overwhelming success in Pittsburgh.
• Here is your weekly bunny-playing-basketball update:
• Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen is a big fan of Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen.
• Meanwhile, another Panther sees 50 sacks in his future. (The NFL single-season record is 22.5.)
• Cool haircut, Spurs fan:
This man has Manu Ginobili's face shaved into the back of his head. OK bye. twitter.com/HerringWSJ/sta…— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) June 12, 2013
• Will Tebowmania finally die under Bill Belichick's thumb in New Engalnd?
• Watch a killer whale steal a halibut off a fishing line (some NSFW fisherman language):
• Did Jim Brown hint that some Cleveland Browns players are partying too much?
• The new Superman says he did not use steroids to become the Man of Steel.
• Check out the high-tech new weight room at Iowa State.
• Maria Menounos told Conan that Jack Nicholson had her removed from her courtside seat a Lakers game:
• Rex Ryan is not concerned at all with how the Patriots use Tim Tebow.
• Chicago Cubs minor-leaguer Ian Stewart was suspended without pay after a strange Twitter rant.
• A poorly organized bike race in Washington DC led to a crash that looked worse than it really was:
• Rochester radio host writes racist screed against Asian LPGA golfers, gets wiped from station website.
• Seattle Mariners prospect Taijuan Walker is a is a big, big fan of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
• This is probably the best-case scenario if your leap over a moving car fails. (Don’t try to jump over a moving car.)