Pats' Gronkowski walks without limp
BUILDUP TO INDY
- Super Bowl XLVI: 6:30 p.m. ET, Sunday
- Manning family vs. Brady
- Super Bowl Cheat Sheet
- Patriots' Kraft still hurting
- Belichick needs to secure legacy
- Billick's matchups and storylines
- Jacobs savors another Super Bowl
- Eli's leap could come in Peyton's place
- Super Bowl odds a mix of science, art
- Giants linebacker a true inspiration
- Ochocinco has 86'd 'me' attitude
- Reason for Giants' turnaround
- Giants' Coughlin forging a legacy
- High price of the Super Bowl
- Not about Boston vs. New York
- Picks, predictions
Gronkowski, recovering from a high left ankle sprain, and his teammates posed for official team Super Bowl photos and pictures with family members at Lucas Oil Stadium the day before the championship game against the New York Giants.
Players, coaches and staff members spent about 90 minutes on the field where the game will be played. Julian Edelman, who plays wide receiver and defensive back, posed with both groups.
Coach Bill Belichick said it was good to see his players enjoying the day. Before the session, he said he thought Gronkowski was feeling better. After Friday's final team practice, the All-Pro tight end was listed as questionable for the game.