Goodell: I don't give Stern advice
NEW YORK (AP)
Seniority counts when it comes to commissioners.
- Sides trying to save NBA Christmas
- NBA players withdraw one lawsuit
- Kriegel: Anyone missing the NBA?
- Whitlock: Players stand up to bully
- Witz: Ball now in owners' court
- Horrow video: Kiss season goodbye?
- Whitlock: Jordan the owner is a sellout
- Reiter: Heat need lockout to end
- What players are doing during lockout
- 10 biggest lockout losers
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reached a labor agreement with players during the summer that ended a four-month lockout.
NBA Commissioner David Stern is in the midst of his own lockout, which started July 1.
Don't expect Goodell to make any recommendations.
''I talked to David yesterday. I don't give him any advice,'' Goodell said Tuesday at a news conference to unveil the host committee's logo for the 2014 Super Bowl in New York and New Jersey. ''He's the dean. He gives us advice.''