NFL

Ex-NFL player pleads no contest to misdemeanor

Share This Story

   
 

MALIBU, Calif. (AP)

Prosecutors say former NFL running back Corey Dillon has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor reckless driving charge in Malibu.

Los Angeles County district attorney's office spokeswoman Jane Robison says Dillon was sentenced Friday to two years of probation, a 12-hour alcohol program and ordered to pay a $250 fine.

Robison says Dillon entered the plea through his attorney with an admission that alcohol was involved.

The former Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots running back was arrested last year in Calabasas in northwestern Los Angeles County on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

He initially was charged with two misdemeanor DUI counts stemming from that arrest.

Tagged: Corey Dillon

Related Stories

Member Comments

Please note by clicking on "Post comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Use and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be Polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

powered by


More Than Sports on MSN