Plenty to Sweat
- Jenn Sterger will be back in the public eye in March when she hosts a party in Chicago.
In a secret meeting last month, ex-New York Jets media personality Jenn Sterger took on NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, tearfully saying that she didn't come forward with claims about sexual harassment by Brett Favre because she felt that nothing would be done, her lawyer revealed Tuesday.
- Two women who worked for the New York Jets as massage therapists asked the team to rehire them in November before filing a sexual harassment lawsuit this week against former quarterback Brett Favre, TMZ reported Wednesday.
- Days before Favre's final game, NFL fines him $50K in Sterger mess.
- Scores Report: Jenn Sterger Slideshow
- Black Sports Online: Sterger backs out of party
- Terez Owens: Deadspin confirms Favre pic price
- Bob's Blitz: Deadspin editor speaks out
- Terez Owens: Jenn looks like a young Deanna
- Bob's Blitz: Rare Jenn Sterger pics
- Bob's Blitz: Pics of Brett with Deanna Favre
- The Penalty Flag: Suggestive pics from Sterger
- Bob's Blitz: Sterger's public comment on Favre
College: Southern Miss
NFL Experience: 20th season
Drafted: 1991 - Rd 2
(33rd overall, Falcons)
VIEW BRETT FAVRE'S COMPLETE PLAYER PAGE