Matt Schaub" src="http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2013/10/16/101613-nfl-texans-fans-show-their-support-ahn-GI_20131016191509295_600_400.JPG" alt="" width="600" height="400" />
By Andy Nesbitt, FOXSports.com
Matt Schaub isn't having a fun season. He had a stretch where he threw a pick-six in four consecutive games. He had fans cheer when he got hurt in Week 6. And now one fan has released a song parody that begs the team to pick up
. Oh, and the
, a sexy pick in the preseason to make the Super Bowl, are 2-4 and play the unbeaten
this week in Kansas City. Let's take a look at some weird photos of Schaub throughout this season and see what he might have been thinking during each moment.
1."I will throw a bunch of touchdowns in this game and then I will ... RULE THE WORLD. Oh yea, I will. They'll see. They will all see."
9. "Wait, is this the hand I usually throw with?"
3. "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (Sighs, takes a deep breath.) "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
4. "What's that, Andre? You laughing it up over there about that pick six? You just made the list."
5. "I must break you."
6. "Well, now I know what chin sweat tastes like. So that's cool."
7. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"
8. "Can I look yet, guys? Guys?"
9. "Please don't be my breath. Please don't be my breath. Please don't be my breath."
10."What hurts the most? My feelings. That's what. Oh, and where you're pressing on my ankle. That hurts, too."
Questions? Comments? Send them to email@example.com and we might respond in our weekly mailbag!