If you were in the Dallas area last night, and you didn’t roll up to
’s kickback, you clearly missed out. Bryant announced the invitation on his Instagram account @dez88bryant.
Laces Out can’t confirm if the superstar receiver actually threw a party, but the post gained some serious traction on the social media giant. One must wonder if Bryant, who has had some well-documented issues off the field, is still employing his private security team, which was mandated by the
. You remember, right? Following Bryant’s mishap with the law last offseason, the Cowboys gave him a reported set of rules to play by. From
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the Cowboys and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.