Another season is done, another Super Bowl won. The
proved that you don’t need an elite quarterback to win the big game.
proved that real men do cry, sometimes non-stop. And Jim Harbaugh proved that Jim Schwartz was right! The Super Bowl had a little bit of everything didn’t it? A safety, a power outage, a
commercial and a whole bunch of Beyonce! Yes, it was entertaining. Yes, the refs let them play (maybe too much in some fans eyes). And yes, family dinners will be uncomfortable in the future for the Harbaughs. But what did the season teach us? And what do we need to look forward to next season? So, what did we learn?
- Tebow can take a team just as far in the playoffs as Peyton Manning
- People should be drinking Adrian Peterson’s antler blood
- Ray Lewis may have a career in soap operas
- Spygate was real
- Parents do have a favorite son. Peyton over Eli, Jim over John and Ronde over Tiki. Except when it comes to Rex and Rob, their parents can’t stand them both equally
- Apparently, a QB that leads the league in turnovers is worth $16.5 million and a guy
who throws 11 TDs and zero INTs picks isn’t?
- Rookie QBs are fun to watch
- Randy Moss is the greatest . . . wait a minute, he actually said that?
- It never pays to cheat, New Orleans! Unless you’re the head coach, then it
pays more than any other coach in the league
- The AFC East is still a one-man band
- You can do a lot as an interim head coach
- Holdouts never win, right MJD?!
- Finally, defense does in fact win championships!
What can we expect from next season? We need to have something to talk about over the next seven months. How many more years will we get to watch Brady and Peyton? Will the
get a running back and a defense? Can the Ravens repeat?. Andy Reid and the
! Chip Kelly and the
! Bruce Arians in Arizona! Mike McCoy in San Diego, ok, nobody is saying that. Can AP run for 2,000 yards again? Can the
be as bad with as much talent ? Will Rex Ryan talk his way to another losing season? Will
play TE, FB, WR, QB, anything, anybody?Will the Gronk, Gronk himself at a Las Vegas night club . . . AGAIN?! We are all bummed the season is over, but we learned some cool stuff and we have a lot to talk about until kickoff next season.