Report: Odom, Lakers talk of return
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
Odom met with the Lakers this week regarding a return to the team, according to TMZ, whose sources say the meeting went well, and a source tells E! News that Odom is sober and "determined to play for the Lakers again."
Odom, 33, had his best years with the Lakers, winning two NBA championships and the 2011 Sixth Man of the Year Award in seven seasons before being traded to Dallas, beginning his professional — and, perhaps, personal — decline.
Can the Lakers really be considering signing the troubled forward, or were they simply trying to give his life a push in the right direction?
After all, consider the Odom news this summer:
- Went bonkers with paparazzi
Ripped his dad for blaming the Kardashians for his problems
- The rumored breakup of his marriage, which just recently was fodder for an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", with Khloe Kardashian calling her husband "a very depressed person" and saying that "nothing's really working."
"He is taking steps to get himself back on track," the E! News source says. "He wants his old life back, although he realizes that might not include Khloe."
Odom remains free on $15,000 bail. He could face six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.