Thunder's Harden has bruised hand
Oklahoma City reserve James Harden has a bruised left hand but is expected to play Thursday in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
MIAMI HEAT: NBA CHAMPS
- Heat claim crown with Game 5 rout
- LeBron earns Finals MVP, first ring
- Whitlock: LeBron grows into champ
- Reiter: Cheer LeBron for changing
- Witz: Title lifts LeBron's burden
- Tomasson: First ring worth the wait
- Miller may retire after huge game
- Gilman: What's next for Thunder?
- Photos: Game 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
- Playoff Central: NBA Finals
The Sixth Man of the Year's struggles have helped the Heat build a 3-1 lead. Harden has shot 2 of 10 in both games in Miami, falling to 13 for 37 (35 percent) in the series. He is averaging 10.8 points, six points below his regular-season average.