Billups 'very questionable' for Game 2
NBA FINALS: MAVS 4, HEAT 2
- Mavs win first NBA title
- Whitlock: Blow up the Big Three
- Rosen: Why Mavs won, Heat lost
- Reiter: Dirk, not LeBron, is a champ
- Witz: Making the nation happy
- FS Southwest: Mavs win as team
- Lowry: So much for superheroes
- Video: Dirk discusses first title
- Video: LeBron, Wade fall short
- Video: Cuban breaks silence
- Miami newspaper goofs
- Photos: Best Game 6 action
- Store: Buy Mavs title gear
- Playoff Central: Your Finals home
Coach Mike D'Antoni said Monday the starting point guard was ''very questionable'' for Tuesday night's game in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series.
Billups was hurt in the final minute of the Knicks' 87-85 loss Sunday night. He was replaced by Anthony Carter with 51 seconds left and the game tied at 82. He said doctors told him he had strained his left knee or thigh muscle.
If Billups is sidelined, Toney Douglas is expected to start in his place.