Nets' Williams wins in Turkish debut
Deron Williams scored 11 points and had five assists to help Besiktas to a 107-69 victory over Bandirma Kirmizi on Sunday in the NBA player's Turkish league debut.
- Sides trying to save NBA Christmas
- NBA players withdraw one lawsuit
- Kriegel: Anyone missing the NBA?
- Whitlock: Players stand up to bully
- Witz: Ball now in owners' court
- Horrow video: Kiss season goodbye?
- Whitlock: Jordan the owner is a sellout
- Reiter: Heat need lockout to end
- What players are doing during lockout
- 10 biggest lockout losers
New Jersey Nets guard Williams — a two-time NBA all-star — is among a number of players from the North American league signed to overseas clubs until the end of the lockout.
Marcelus Kemp led Besiktas with 27 points while David Hawkins added 22 points and four assists.
The first two weeks of the NBA season have already been canceled.