Bosh sues ex over 'Basketball Wives'
LOS ANGELES (AP)
NBA FINALS: MAVS 4, HEAT 2
- Mavs win first NBA title
- Whitlock: Blow up the Big Three
- Rosen: Why Mavs won, Heat lost
- Reiter: Dirk, not LeBron, is a champ
- Witz: Making the nation happy
- FS Southwest: Mavs win as team
- Lowry: So much for superheroes
- Video: Dirk discusses first title
- Video: LeBron, Wade fall short
- Video: Cuban breaks silence
- Miami newspaper goofs
- Photos: Best Game 6 action
- Store: Buy Mavs title gear
- Playoff Central: Your Finals home
Bosh claimed in a lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles federal court that Allison Mathis and Shed Media are trying to unjustly enrich themselves by using Bosh's name and intruding into his private affairs.
He acknowledges he and Mathis have a child together.
The suit said Mathis was hired to appear in the third season of the VH1 reality show and wants to use it to become a TV star. He seeks damages and an injunction to block her and the media company from trademark infringement by using his name and disclosing private facts about his life.