Pacers' Collison expects to play Game 3
NBA FINALS: MAVS 4, HEAT 2
- Mavs win first NBA title
- Whitlock: Blow up the Big Three
- Rosen: Why Mavs won, Heat lost
- Reiter: Dirk, not LeBron, is a champ
- Witz: Making the nation happy
- FS Southwest: Mavs win as team
- Lowry: So much for superheroes
- Video: Dirk discusses first title
- Video: LeBron, Wade fall short
- Video: Cuban breaks silence
- Miami newspaper goofs
- Photos: Best Game 6 action
- Store: Buy Mavs title gear
- Playoff Central: Your Finals home
The second-year guard sprained his left ankle Monday night late in the first half of Game 2 when he stumbled into a cameraman after a drive to the basket. He said Tuesday that he can't put much pressure on the ankle.
Collison's quickness has caused problems for the Bulls. He had 17 points and nine assists in Game 1.
Chicago leads the series 2-0.