FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on top 25 teams
Share This Story
1) Jimmie Johnson | 2) Matt Kenseth | 3) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 4) Jeff Burton
5) Kasey Kahne | 6) Mark Martin | 7) Tony Stewart | 8) Kyle Busch
9) Kevin Harvick | 10) Jeff Gordon | 11) Greg Biffle 12) Denny Hamlin
13) Kurt Busch | 14) Carl Edwards | 15) Casey Mears | 18) Clint Bowyer
17) Jamie McMurray | 18) Ryan Newman | 19) Elliott Sadler
20) Brian Vickers | 21) Reed Sorenson | 22) Martin Truex Jr. | 23) Scott Riggs
24) Dale Jarrett | 25) Bobby Labonte
19) Elliott Sadler, No. 38 Ford, Robert Yates Racing
This week: Sadler has only three top-10 finishes in 11 starts at New Hampshire, with eighth being his best finish. He has started in the top 10 the last three races at Loudon and led in two of the three events. Sadler will be looking for his third top-10 finish in the last four races.
Last week: Nothing went right for Sadler as he finished a disappointing 38th at Chicagoland. The problems began early as Sadler battled an "extremely loose" car. The handling problems worsened as the race went on, and he hit the wall on lap 107, resulting in heavy right-side and rear damage. A severe tire rub and damage to the spoiler plagued the team later in the race. "It was just a long, long day," Sadler said.
Etc.: Sadler hates to see teammate Dale Jarrett leave Robert Yates Racing at the end of the season. "I think the world of Dale Jarrett," he said. "I can still see the fire in his eyes. It's gonna be very hard to replace him, but I wish him well."
Go back to the top