FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on top 25 Cup teams
Share This Story
1) Matt Kenseth | 2) Jimmie Johnson | 3) Kevin Harvick | 4) Kyle Busch
5) Denny Hamlin | 6) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 7) Mark Martin | 8) Jeff Burton
9) Jeff Gordon | 10) Kasey Kahne | 11) Tony Stewart | 12) Greg Biffle
13) Carl Edwards | 14) Kurt Busch | 15) Casey Mears | 16) Clint Bowyer
17) Ryan Newman | 18) Scott Riggs | 19) Jamie McMurray | 20) Brian Vickers
21) Elliott Sadler | 22) Reed Sorenson | 23) Martin Truex Jr. | 24) Dale Jarrett
25) Bobby Labonte
21) Elliott Sadler, No. 19 Dodge, Evernham Motorsports
This week: New Hampshire has not been one of Sadler's better tracks -- he has only three top-10 finishes in his 15 starts there. His best finish is eighth on two occasions. Sadler said he is surprised by how well he has run since moving to Evernham Motorsports. "To come out of the box and run as well as we have so far, it's been absolutely amazing," said Sadler.
Last week: It was an up-and-down night for Sadler, but he rallied during the final 100 laps to finish 16th. He was happy to see teammate Kasey Kahne qualify for the Chase, however. "I think he can win it all," said Sadler. "And we'll do everything we can to help his team."
Etc.: On the Thursday before the Richmond race, the Sadler Fan Club Barn Party raised more than $30,000 for the Elliott and Hermie Sadler Foundation. The Sadler Fan Club also believes the one-day gathering consumed a state-record number of bologna burgers -- 1,100. Go back to the top