FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on top 25 Cup teams
1) Jimmie Johnson | 2) Matt Kenseth | 3) Kevin Harvick | 4) Denny Hamlin
5) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 6) Jeff Gordon | 7) Jeff Burton
8) Mark Martin | 9) Kasey Kahne | 10) Kyle Busch | 11) Tony Stewart
12) Carl Edwards | 13) Greg Biffle | 14) Kurt Busch | 15) Casey Mears
16) Brian Vickers | 17) Clint Bowyer | 18) Ryan Newman | 19) Bobby Labonte
20) Martin Truex Jr. | 21) Scott Riggs | 22) Elliott Sadler | 23) Dale Jarrett
24) Jamie McMurray | 25) Reed Sorenson
22) Elliott Sadler, No. 19 Dodge, Evernham Motorsports
This week: Sadler has one top-10 finish in seven starts at Homestead and knows his mission this week will be the same as last weekend -- protect the team's position in the top 35. "It's going to be another pressure-filled weekend," said Sadler. The team occupies the 34th spot in the car owner points.
Last week: Sadler's main objective at Phoenix was to make sure he boosted the team's chances of finishing in the top 35 in the car owner point standings, and he accomplished that by finishing 17th. "I had to be so careful and not really be aggressive on the track. It's hard racing that way." he said.
Etc.: Sadler is glad it is hunting season. But he knows that "I'm going to miss a little more hunting this year than I have in a long time (because of all the testing the team plans this winter). That's why I'm cherishing the moment every time I get to go (hunting)."
Go back to the top