FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on top 25 Cup teams
Share This Story
1) Jeff Burton | 2) Matt Kenseth | 3) Kevin Harvick | 4) Mark Martin
5) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 6) Denny Hamlin | 7) Jimmie Johnson
8) Kasey Kahne | 9) Kyle Busch | 10) Jeff Gordon | 11) Tony Stewart
12) Carl Edwards | 13) Greg Biffle | 14) Casey Mears | 15) Brian Vickers
16) Kurt Busch | 17) Clint Bowyer | 18) Ryan Newman | 19) Martin Truex Jr.
20) Scott Riggs | 21) Elliott Sadler | 22) Jamie McMurray | 23) Bobby Labonte
24) Dale Jarrett | 25) Reed Sorenson
21) Elliott Sadler, No. 19 Dodge, Evernham Motorsports
This week: Sadler has two top-10 finishes in the last three races run at Martinsville. He believes he will make it three out of four on Sunday. "I have had good cars every week since joining Evernham Motorsports," said Sadler. "I expect us to have another one this weekend."
Last week: Sadler said "something let go in the drive train" on lap 163, forcing him to be content with a 35th-place finish in the Bank of America 500. "We struggled with a too tight car, but it was getting better," said Sadler. "I think things were going to work out for us."
Etc.: Sadler said team director Josh Brown "has been a lot of fun to work with so far" since joining Evernham Motorsports several months ago. "He's got a great sense of humor. He's very smart. We're building a great relationship. He is a goofball, and he's keeping me relaxed on the radio because of that." Go back to the top