11:15a ET — Welcome to the "Irish Hills" of Michigan! We’ve got 400 high-speed miles on tap today.
11:30a ET — Checking in on Twitter, drivers and teams are preparing for today’s race.
Tight quarters in the garage at MIS.
11:45a ET — Kenny Wallace has fun with the Michael Waltrip Racing girls while not on air.
The always-serious Chad Knaus and the not-so-serious Rutledge Wood…
12:00p ET — If you’re a Kyle Busch fan, remember don’t look for the M&M’s car today.
Not everyone’s a Jimmie Johnson fan, but at least they were nice about it.
12:15p ET — Dale Earnhardt Jr. talked with Wendy Venturini on NASCAR RaceDay about this chances of winning today at Michigan.
12:30p ET — Each week, we take a look at who’s hot and who’s not heading heading into the race. Remember to update your FOXSports.com Fantasy Picks before the green flag.
• Brad Keselowski – BK was second at Watkins Glen and nipping at the heels of race winner Kyle Busch. Moving up four spots in the Chase standings, Keselowski is eager to get his first win of the season in front of his hometown crowd.
• Martin Truex, Jr. – Truex’s third-place finish at The Glen did a lot for the Michael Waltrip Racing driver’s Chase hopes. Up four places in the standings, Truex is 10th in points and can further solidify his Chase spot if he can back up his 3rd-place run in June.
• Austin Dillon – Tapped to fill in for the injured Tony Stewart, Dillon has the opportunity to show his stuff in top-notch equipment. If he can stay out of trouble, he should have no issues improving on his 11th-place finish in June.
• Jeff Gordon – An early wreck at Watkins Glen ruined Gordon’s day last week and hurt the veteran’s Chase chances overall. Dropping four spots in the standings, Gordon returns to a track where he wrecked early and finished 39th in June.
• Kasey Kahne – Wrecked by a Joe Gibbs Racing driver for the fourth time this season, Kahne’s trip to Watkins Glen was not what he planned. A 34th-place finish dropped him four spots in the standings, but two wins have the Hendrick Motorsports driver in a good spot in the Wild Card hunt. However, like his HMS teammate, Kahne was involved in a wreck at MIS in June and finished 38th.
1:05p ET — Wrong number or feeling the love for your teammate?
1:10p ET — The anthem has been played, the flyover has has passed, it’s time to go racing! Follow all the action on FoxSports.com’s Race Trax.
BROOKLYN, MI – AUGUST 17: Jimmie Johnson, driver of the No. 48 Lowe’s Chevrolet, drives in the garage area during practice for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 44th Annual Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway on Aug. 17, 2013 in Brooklyn, Michigan.
BROOKLYN, MI – AUGUST 16: A decal reading "#SmokeWillRise" is seen on the No. 14 Mobil 1 / Bass Pro Shops Chevrolet driven by Austin Dillon (pictured), during practice for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 44th Annual Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway on Aug. 16, 2013 in Brooklyn, Michigan.
Good morning baby. Call me when you wake up. I love you- DG accidentally sent that text to Ragan this morning lots of love @FrontRowNASCAR