7:20p ET — Stay busy during this rain delay by updating your FOXSports.com Fantasy Picks. As always, we have statistics prepared for the race, but with only two Sprint Cup races in the books at Kentucky, we will look at how drivers fared in recent races at other tracks.
• Clint Bowyer – only one finish outside the top 15 in the last 11 races (18th at Talladega). Nine finishes of eighth or better this season and is third in points.
• Kevin Harvick – only one finish worse than 14th since Daytona, top 10 finishes in seven of the last eight races including two wins. Fourth in points.
• Kyle Busch – top 6 finishes in four of the last six races this season.
• Greg Biffle – top 10 finishes in the last three races including a win and runner up. Now 6th in points.
• Denny Hamlin – three finishes of 23rd or worse in the last four races. Now 25th in points.
• Kasey Kahne – finished 17th or worse in six of the last eight races, three 36th or worse.
• Brad Keselowski – only one finish better than 12th in the last eight races (fifth at Dover).
• Matt Kenseth – finished 15th or worse in three of the last four race.
7:32p ET — John Calipari, University of Kentucky men’s basketball head coach, is the honorary pace car driver for the race. We’re curious what he thinks of Brian Vickers Louisville paint scheme.
@ukcoachcalipari: "Here’s a trophy I’m never going to win."
7:40p ET — Good news! Driver intros are expected to start in just 10 minutes.
8:00p ET — Once this race finally goes green, it will be Dale Earnhardt Jr. leading the 43 car field to green. Relive Earnhardt Jr.’s record-setting lap.
8:08p ET — And here is Earnhardt Jr.’s ride. Will we see the No. 88 machine drenched in Diet Mountain Dew and covered in confetti in victory lane?
8:30p ET — TURTLEMAN is tearin’ up Kentucky Speedway! Better not get out of line, because he’ll put a whoopin’ on you.