Sights and Sounds From Loudon
Editor's Note: Scroll down for updates...
12:15p ET -- Good afternoon from New Hampsha! We're ready to hand out the lobstah to the winnah. The weather is beautiful and the garage is buzzing for today's Camping World RV Sales 301.
12:25p ET -- So about that lobstah we were talking about. NASCAR will cook up the meat for the winning team, and the shells from the lobster will form the trophy. Pretty cool tradition!
12:30p ET -- Jimmie Johnson will start 43rd in today's race after failing post-qualifying inspection. No driver has ever won at New Hampshire from the 43rd starting spot.
The 48 team also struggled with inspection this morning while going through the laser section of tech, but would ultimately be OK.
12:40p ET -- It's time for our weekly "Who's Hot and Who's Not" segment. Remember to update your FOXSports.com Fantasy Lineup before the green flag.
• Clint Bowyer – finished third and fourth at New Hampshire last year. Two of his eight career wins have come at New Hampshire.
• Jeff Gordon – top 10 finishes in five of the last six races, has not finishes outside the top 15 at NH since 2005.
• Kasey Kahne – finished top five in both races last year including winning this race.
• Brad Keselowski – finished top six in the last three races at New Hampshire including a second.
• Tony Stewart - finished in the top five 50% of his 28 NHMS, 14 times. In addition to three wins he has five second place finishes. Finished top 2 in three of the last six races at NH.
• Jeff Burton – finished 12th or worse in the last eight races at New Hampshire.
• Kyle Busch – last top 10 came in the Fall of 2010, five races ago. Average finish in the last four New Hampshire races is 23rd.
• Matt Kenseth – only one top 10 finish in the last 10 races at NH; last top five finish there was third in September 2005.
• Jamie McMurray – only one top 10 finish in the last 16 races at New Hampshire.
• Paul Menard – best finish at NH is 12th, last September, 12 races.
12:55p ET -- Wake up! We're less than 20 minutes from the green flag.
1:02p ET -- Drivers are ready to go. Are you? Today's race is scheduled for 301 laps at the Magic Mile.
1:10p ET -- Flawless National Anthem performed by Samantha Russo. Engines are fired. Let's do this!
1:18p ET -- Green flag! For Live race updates plus timing & scoring, click HERE.