Last Lap: France Loved The Racing, Contact In Fontana
Logano and Hamlin at Fontana.
Aside from the injury to Denny Hamlin, NASCAR Chairman Brian France says the Auto Club 400 was a “prototype event” for the sport. More on this, and other NASCAR happenings, in your Last Lap for Tuesday, March 27th.
- Brian France pleased with action, contact at California [Sporting News]
- Recapping Stewart Vs. Logano [Start 'N' Park Blog]
- Dale Jr. and Tiger #1 at the same time again [Associated Press]
- Can Denny Hamlin make The Chase? [SPEED]
- Aerial photography of every NASCAR track [Imgur]
- Surprise or expected: NASCAR did not hand out penalties [Motorsport.com]