Who owns A's? Verlander, of course
After a season of sewage leaks in their stadium, controversial home run calls, outrageous calls by umpires and another elimination at the hands of the Tigers, you would think the Oakland A's are at least worthy of proper time to mourn what could have been.
And then this happened.
WANT SEXIER SPORTS?
- See Miesha Tate's sexy cover
- Model dating another SEC QB?
- Paulina Gretzky's top is on firrrrrre!
- US soccer stars rock sexy costumes
- Cheerleaders site hacked by porn
- Kanye saved Khloe-Lamar marriage?
- SF residents call Nike, get phone sex
- Gronk offers his services to the ladies
- MLB helps Kanye, Kim K hook up
Shortly after Detroit ace Justin Verlander flirted with a no-hitter and eliminated the A's in Oakland in Game 5 of the ALDS for the second consecutive season, somebody posted on the Athletics' Wikipedia page that Justin Verlander owns the A's (we highlighted the line).
The entry has since been corrected, but look at Verlander's career numbers at Oakland in the postseason:
IP: 29 1/3
Maybe they should change that Wikipedia page back.