Plenty to Sweat
Top 10 ballparks
10Kauffman Stadium, home to the Kansas City Royals
You might want to shield your eyes from Royals baseball and instead drink deeply of the park in which those Royals bumble. Kauffman was built in the 70s, and unlike, oh, every other park built in that decade it's a keeper. Watch the sun set behind the outfield...
9Dodger Stadium, home to the Los Angeles Dodgers
The symbol of baseball's westward lurch still holds up quite well. The view of the San Gabriel mountains is portrait-worthy, the Dodger Dog is an edible institution, and the "THINK BLUE" sign is neat in an Orwellian sort of way. And you can head to the...
8Target Field, home to the Minnesota Twins
The Twins' freshly minted home borrows heavily from some of the newer parks on this list, and that's a good thing. That's a really good thing when you've spent the last 28 years inside a giant concrete hamburger box. Call Target Field sweet relief for the Twins and...
BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
- Every week the FOX-iest fans show up at stadiums around the country.
- Celebrities enjoy baseball as much as the rest of us. They just get better seats.
- These baseball wives and girlfriends love a man in uniform.
- Fans can be real animals at MLB's Bark in the Park events.
- Dodger Stadium is a half-century old. Look back on its history.
- Old-timers, players, fans celebrate 100 years of Fenway history.
- Which celebrities have MLB doppelgangers?
- Some $150 million men are worth every penny, but others don't earn the dough.
- Stats are great, but these oddballs bring personality to the park.
- There are many reasons to love baseball. Here are some for the ladies.