Report: Donovan appears to reconcile with actress wife
American soccer star, Landon Donovan, is off limits to his female fans as he is reportedly reconciling with his wife, "Rules of Engagement" actress Bianca Kajlich after their 2009 split, People Magazine reported Thursday.
- Memorial set up for Paul the Octopus
- Bin Hammam rubbishes winter idea
- Corruption duo set to appeal FIFA ban
- Ex-Nigeria star takes own life in Texas
- Sepp Blatter endorses winter World Cup
- FIFA looks at golden goal rule again
- AFC chief backs call for winter 2022 WC
- U.S. hoping for World Cup bid spark
Donovan, 28, gave a shout out to Kajlich after he scored the winning goal for Team USA at the World Cup match against Algeria on Wednesday. He also blew Kajlich, 33, a kiss during a post-game interview.
"We are not officially divorced," Donovan told Yahoo! Sports Thursday.
The couple had an emotional telephone conversation in the wee hours of Thursday morning after Donovan's public recognition of Kajlich.
“We spoke last night; it was nice,” Donovan said.
Sources close to the couple said it wouldn't come as a surprise "if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon," People reported.
"They have remained in contact and are very close to one another."
Kajlich and Donovan wed on New Year's Eve 2006 at the Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara, California. They announced their "amicable" separation in July 2009.