Sampdoria deducted one point
- Metalist Kharkiv expelled
- Spanish match investigated
- Gillet loses appeal over ban
- Deportivo win investigated
- Man arrested at Milan airport
- FIFA warns governments
- Sammut appeals lifetime ban
- Ex-South African coach jailed
- Points deduction overturned
- Napoli deducted two points
- Serbian Gegic arrested
- Masiello gets suspended ban
- Pesoli makes handcuff protest
- Sampdoria deducted one point
- Mauri released under house arrest
Newly-promoted Sampdoria will start its first season back in Serie A with a one-point penalty for match-fixing after its plea bargain was accepted on Friday.
The Italian Football Federation's disciplinary committee accepted all of the deals agreed with prosecutor Stefano Palazzi and will pay a fine of $37,000.
Serie B club Bari has been deducted five points and fined $98,000. Atalanta defender Andrea Masiello has been banned for 26 months for offenses during his time at Bari.
Former teammates Alessandro Parisi, who is with Torino, and Marco Rossi, at Cesena, have been suspended for 24 months and 20 months, respectively.