Suarez considering future in England
MORE LUIS SUAREZ
- Suarez 'scared' of missing World Cup
- Long-term contract for Suarez
- Suarez: I'm much calmer person
- Gerrard reveals Suarez exit fears
- Name booed at PFA awards ceremony
- Suarez decides against appeal
- FA hands Suarez 10-match ban
- Suarez accepts violent conduct charge
- Reds forward bites Ivanovic | Video
- Uruguay striker punches defender?
- Suarez admits to diving | Boss hits out
- Suarez handed eight-match ban
Luis Suarez is reportedly considering his future in English football after receiving a 10-game ban for his bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.
Liverpool said they and the player were "shocked" by the verdict of the Football Association's disciplinary commission on Wednesday and are awaiting the written reasons as to why seven games were added to the striker's mandatory three-game ban for violent conduct.
Suarez has until noon on Friday to decide whether or not to appeal, but risks seeing one of the longest suspensions imposed by the FA being extended further.
Anfield chiefs have repeatedly stressed they plan to keep hold of their top scorer, who signed a new four year deal earlier this season, but it is thought they fear Suarez could want out if he feels unfairly punished by the authorities.
Juventus, Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid are all reported admirers of the Uruguay international, who received an eight-game ban last season for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.