Agent says Suarez staying at Anfield
MORE LUIS SUAREZ
- Suarez 'scared' of missing World Cup
- Long-term contract for Suarez
- Suarez: I'm much calmer person
- Gerrard reveals Suarez exit fears
- Name booed at PFA awards ceremony
- Suarez decides against appeal
- FA hands Suarez 10-match ban
- Suarez accepts violent conduct charge
- Reds forward bites Ivanovic | Video
- Uruguay striker punches defender?
- Suarez admits to diving | Boss hits out
- Suarez handed eight-match ban
The agent of Liverpool star Luis Suarez claims the striker has no plans to leave Anfield this summer.
The forward was quoted as telling a Uruguayan radio station this week that it would be "very difficullt" to turn down Real Madrid, fuelling talk of his impending exit.
Bernabeu president Florentino Perez gave the story further credence when he admitted Suarez, along with Tottenham midfielder Gareth Bale, was on his radar.
But Suarez's agent, Pere Guardiola, has told Sky Sports News' chief news reporter Bryan Swanson that Suarez remains "happy" at Liverpool and has no plans to leave in this summer's transfer window.
Suarez signed a long-term deal at Anfield last year and scored 30 goals in 44 appearances last season, but was also banned for 10 games for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.