Radamel Falcao plays down exit talk
Radamel Falcao has dismissed speculation about his future and reiterated his commitment to Atletico Madrid.
But the 27-year-old has rubbished such rumors and maintains he is firmly focused on his club, and their Copa del Rey final against city rivals Real Madrid on Friday.
"I don't know anything, and the only thing that I have in my mind and keep concentration is on Atletico Madrid. I don't know anything. I keep myself apart of what is being said. If it was for the press, I have already been transferred to all the teams in Europe like Chelsea, Real Madrid and Manchester United. I don't find true any news that is being said about me".
He added: "Last year happened the same. During the Final at Bucarest was said that if we didn't get qualified to the Champions League I was going to leave Madrid.
"The only real thing is that I am in contract until 2016, all the rest is only speculation. I don't know anything about Monaco, I have my mind focused where I am ".
Monaco goalkeeper Danijel Subasic claimed that his ambitious club were 90 per cent certain to sign Atletico Madrid striker Falcao in the summer.
Subasic told Croatian daily Sportske Novosti: "I'll tell you what I heard: Falcao is already 90 per cent Monegasque! He will appear in Monte Carlo in a few days and officially become our player.
"That's what they told us, with the only doubt being that he could sign for Real Madrid, which at the moment does not look likely. If he does not go to the Bernabeu, he will come to us in the principality. Let's wait for confirmation once it happens.
"I know the owner is not going to save, he has announced that in the summer he will spend more than 100million euros (£84.6m) on players."