Rondon leaves Malaga for Rubin Kazan
More Summer Transfers
- Modric makes Real Madrid move
- Van Persie joins Man United
- Song signs for Barcelona
- Allen finally joins Liverpool
- Azpilicueta seals Chelsea move
- Cazorla ties up Arsenal switch
- Hazard seals Chelsea move
- PSG wraps up Lavezzi deal
- Owen signs for Stoke City
- Alba leaves Valencia for Barca
- Vertonghen joins Tottenham
- Thiago Silva moves to PSG
- Money not behind Drogba move
- Internacional snaps up Forlan
- Kagawa signs for United
- Bayern captures Mandzukic
- Lucio makes Juventus switch
- Giroud joins Arsenal | Podolski
- PSG seals Ibrahimovic deal
- Red Bulls sign Everton's Cahill
- Oscar completes move to Chelsea
- Lucas Moura agrees to join PSG
Rubin Kazan have confirmed the signing of Salomon Rondon as cash-strapped Malaga continue to sell players, with Santi Cazorla reportedly next.
The 22-year-old Venezuela international has signed a four-year contract with the Russian Premier League side, according to the club's official website.
Santi Cazorla is expected to become the next big name to leave the Rosaleda with a transfer to Arsenal appearing imminent in order to generate funds for the Primera Liga team.
Malaga are undergoing a process of "internal restructuring" amid reports owner Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nassar Al-Thani, a member of the Qatar royal family, wants to sell up after only two years.
There is speculation that coach Manuel Pellegrini could be the next man to leave the Andalucian club and Italian midfielder Enzo Maresca feels that would be another huge blow.
"He is fundamental for us, just as Cazorla and Rondon were fundamental and who have had to be sold," said Maresca, who captained the side in Saturday's 2-0 friendly defeat to Juventus.
Forward Francisco Portillo said the club's performance against the Italian champions had left them with "positive feelings" despite the uncertainty over Malaga's future.
"It's not an easy situation for us and I think we are showing that we can put ourselves above all these things," added the 22-year-old.