Orangutan picks Dortmund to win final
- Leander: Final highlights bigger issue
- Lawrence: Time to give Bayern love
- Keys to victory | Players to watch
- Orangutang picks winner | Exhibit
- Gotze ruled out of Wembley final
- Magic of Wembley | German spirit
- Video: Wembley's UCL history
- Klopp: Bayern are the best team
- Dortmund, Bayer deserving of final
- Schedule | Stats | Photos | Videos
Walter the orangutan at Dortmund zoo, a tapir in Leipzig zoo and a pair of otters in Aue favor Dortmund to beat Bayern at Wembley Stadium on Saturday. Only Nelly the elephant in Hodenhagen demurred.
Walter initially appeared to favor Bayern but discarded the red jersey in favor of Dortmund's shirt he found in the second bag.
Dpa news agency says Baru the tapir found a German turnip decorated in Dortmund's colors to be more appetizing than the Bayern option, while the otters ran to a ''Dortmund corner'' of their enclosure to eat.
Nelly was the only animal to agree with Bayern's status as bookmakers' favorite, scoring in Dortmund's goal.