FOX Sports Exclusive
2013 NFC North Fantasy Storylines
Here are three 2013 fantasy football storylines coming out of the NFC North I'll be paying attention to during training camp and through the end of August:
1) Are there any reasons to believe in the Packers' rushing attack in 2013? Why is this year different because of Eddie Lacy?
- Watch the video and look at how many non-QB rushing touchdowns have been scored
- Ryan Grant in 2009 last Packers' running back to hit double-digits
- John Kuhn, the fullback, more of a threat than RBs the last few seasons
2) Aside from Marc Trestman's core group of Jay Cutler, Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall, could Martellus Bennett and Alshon Jeffery help your fantasy team?
- Cutler was sacked 38 times last season
- Bennett a major upgrade from Kellen Davis at tight end
- Jeffery missed a chunk of his rookie season with a bum knee
3) Is Matthew Stafford one of the most undervalued fantasy quarterbacks heading into 2013?
• He passed for nearly 5,000 yards, but only 20 touchdowns in 2013
• Critics hammered his health the first two seasons
• Critics have hammered his interception rate the last two seasons
• With Reggie Bush added to the mix, could open up a lot of opportunity for Stafford to increase those 20 TD passes to 30-35 this season