FOX Sports Exclusive
2013 AFC North Fantasy Storylines
Here are three 2013 fantasy football storylines coming out of the AFC North I'll be paying attention to during training camp and through the end of August:
1) What do we make of Joe Flacco and his receiving corps?
- Anquan Boldin moves on to San Francisco
- Leaves Torrey Smith, Jacoby Jones and Dennis Pitta
- Flacco trusts Pitta - targeted him 93 times last season with 7 TDs
- Smith could be a decent WR2 option
- I'm not a huge believer in Flacco as a fantasy football quarterback
- In the last 10 years, Richardson has had surgery on his ankles, knees, broke some ribs and is currently dealing with a shin injury.
- Scheduled to be ready for training camp at the end of July
- With an expected workload around 300 carries, we need to pay attention to Richardson in July and August before investing
3) It'll be fun watching Giovani Bernard and Le'Veon Bell fight for playing time in their respective offenses.
- Both rookie running backs selected in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft
- Both enter training camp with a chance to increase their playing time
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis isn't the long-term solution for the Bengals and Jon Dwyer and Isaac Redman aren't solid No. 1 backs in Pittsburgh
More Stories From Ryan Fowler