FOX Sports Exclusive
2013 AFC East Fantasy Storylines
Here are three 2013 fantasy football storylines coming out of the AFC East I'll be paying attention to during training camp and through the end of August:
1) With New England's offense in such disarray, do we still trust Tom Brady?
- Danny Amendola, Michael Jenkins (?) and Jake Ballard could start Week 1
- Stevan Ridley becomes a very intriguing option if they don't sign any free-agent wide receivers
- I'm shying away from selecting Brady in fantasy drafts at this time
2) What do we make of the Miami Dolphins' fantasy offense in 2013?
- Lamar Miller was productive in a limited role in 2012 behind Reggie Bush and doesn't have much of a threat behind him.
- Dustin Keller could benefit the most from a change of scenery. Anthony Fasano caught five touchdowns in each of the last two seasons with the Dolphins.
- Mike Wallace provides Ryan Tannehill a deep threat; a luxury he did not have in 2012.
3) Are we overvaluing C.J. Spiller's 2013 fantasy football value?
- Fred Jackson missed six games last seasons, which allowed Spiller to shine solo
- However, Jackson, when healthy, is still a productive member of this offense
- F-Jax could vulture some scores away from the lighter Spiller when/if the Bills get the ball inside the five yard line.