NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “FOX Sports 2nd Chance Bracket Challenge” ("Challenge") is an online men’s college basketball tournament prediction Challenge. The Challenge sponsor is Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC (“Sponsor”). The Contest administrator is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator”). The Sponsor and Administrator will be referred to herein as the “Challenge Entities”. The presenter of this Challenge is Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (“Presenter”). The Challenge is not endorsed by, associated with, or sponsored by, the National Collegiate Athletic Association ("NCAA"). THIS CHALLENGE IS DEVISED AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION and is intended solely for entertainment purposes.
The Challenge is based on the results of the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s College Basketball Tournament’s (the “Tournament”) Regional Semifinals, Regional Finals, Final Four and Championship Game(each an “Eligible Game”, collectively the “Eligible Games”), as detailed below. “Entrants” (as defined below) will be awarded points by correctly predicting the game winners (“Prediction”) of the Eligible Games as detailed below. Prizes will be awarded to those Entrants who have accumulated the most points during the Challenge as described below. Registration will close on March 26, 2015 at 8:45 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”). Limit ten (10) entries per person. If an Entrant exceeds the entry limitations; the Entrant will be disqualified and no prizes will be awarded.
- The Challenge “Registration Period” begins on Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. PT and ends on Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 8:45 a.m. PT.
- Entrants, based on their skill, knowledge and understanding of Tournament participants, must make their Predictions between the conclusion of the Third Round on March 22, 2015 and tip-off of the first Regional Semifinal game on March 26, 2015, tentatively scheduled to commence at 9:00 a.m. PT (the “Selection Period”).
- Entrants must also predict the total combined score of the Tournament championship game. This information will only be used to determine the winner in the event of a point-score tie. Failure to predict a total combined score will result in a loss of any applicable tie-breakers (as described in Section 4).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Challenge is open only to legal United States residents residing in the forty eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington D.C. (Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where restricted or prohibited by law), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of legal majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry (“Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant's entry at the time of registration. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the person in whose name the email account was opened. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Challenge Entities, STATS Inc., Presenter, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion and advertising agencies, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. Challenge void where prohibited. If you are a college athlete or expect to be one, participating in this Challenge could affect your NCAA eligibility. For purposes of the Challenge, "Household Members“ shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year and "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
3. HOW TO REGISTER AND SELECT PICKS: To participate in the Challenge, you must have a FoxSports.com account (“Account”). If you already have an Account, go to www.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/ (the “Website”) during the Registration Period, log into your account, and follow the instructions to register for the Challenge. If you do not already have an Account, go to the Website during the Registration Period and complete the online registration with an email address and ZIP code to create an Account. You must also select a user name and password. Entrants must then return to the Website during the Selection Period, log-in to their Account and predict one (1) winner for each Eligible Game in the Tournament. The Challenge Entities may send one (1) reminder email during the Selection Period to Entrants who have registered to participate but haven’t yet submitted Predictions. The Entrant will make the Prediction by clicking on the team name they believe will advance to the next round of the Tournament. After completing Predictions, Entrants will then be asked to enter their best guess for the combined total score of the Tournament championship game (“Tie-Breaker”). The Tie-Breaker answers will be used to determine prize winners in the event that there is a tie in final points awarded. After completing the Predictions and entering an answer for the Tie-Breaker, Entrants must confirm that they have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules, agree to receive e-mail updates from the Presenter, and click the “Submit” button on the form to register the entry. If Entrant does not submit the entry form, the entry will not be valid. If Entrants wish to make changes to their selections, they may go back and change a selection at anytime during the Selection Period. No changes or revisions to the Predictions will be permitted after the close of the Selection Period. Incomplete or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrant becomes the property of Challenge Entities. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. SCORING: Entrants will earn points based on correct prediction of winning teams in the Tournament games. The number of points awarded for each correct pick of a winning game of the Tournament will increase with each round of the Tournament. A maximum of one hundred twenty eight (128) points can be earned if all games are predicted correctly. The four (4) play-in games (Round 1 of the Tournament), Second Round games, and Third Round games, scheduled to take place prior to the Regional Semifinals of the Tournament, are NOT included in the Challenge. Challenge points will be awarded as follows:
|1 (Regional Semifinals)
||4 points for each correct selection (32 total points possible)
|2 (Regional Finals)
||8 points for each correct selection (32 total points possible)
|3 (Final Four)
||16 points for each correct selection (32 total points possible)
||32 points for correct selection (32 total points possible)
At the conclusion of the Tournament, Entrants scores will be calculated and the prize will be awarded to the top scoring Entrant as described below. In the event of a tie, ties will be broken in the following order:
- Tie-breaker #1 - Closest to the total points scored by both teams in the final game; without exceeding/going over the total points scored
- Tie-breaker #2 – Closest to the total points scored by both teams in the final game; regardless of whether the Entrant's predicted point total exceeded the total points scored
- Tie-breaker #3 - Closest to the total points scored by the winning team in the final game; without exceeding/going over the total points scored by the winning team
- Tie-breaker #4 - Closest to the total points scored by the winning team in the final game; regardless of whether the Entrant's predicted point total exceeded the total points scored by the winning team
- Tie-breaker #5 - Closest to the total points scored by the losing team in the final game; without exceeding/going over the total points scored by the losing team
- Tie-breaker #6 - Closest to the total points scored by the losing team in the final game; regardless of whether the Entrant's predicted point total exceeded the total points scored by the losing team
- Tie-breaker #7 - Number of points scored in Round 4
- Tie-breaker #8 - Number of points scored in Round 3
- Tie-breaker #9 - Number of points scored in Round 2
- Tie-breaker #10 – Number of points scored in Round 1
- Tie-breaker #11 - Earliest date/time of Prediction submission
5. GROUPS: Entrants can create or join public or private groups of friends or other users with similar interests, skill level, etc. When creating a private group, Entrant will be asked to enter a password. Group standing or participation has no outcome on the total Challenge outcome.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Entrant with the highest point score at the end of the Challenge (or after all necessary tie-breakers have been applied) will be declared the winner, pending eligibility verification (“Winner”). The potential Winner will be notified via email at the email address listed in their Challenge Registration on or about April 17, 2015. Selected Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of first attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize. Winner will be required to verify eligibility and to execute before a notary public and return within five (5) days an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide Challenge Entities with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner. The failure of the potential Winner to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Administrator may re-award the prize to an alternate winner according to point scores. The Prize Winner must consent to a background check as a condition of accepting the Prize. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by Challenge Entities to help ensure that the Winner’s participation in the Challenge will not, inChallenge Entities’ sole discretion, bring Challenge Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Challenge Entities. If requested, Winner must agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Challenge Entities reserve the right to contact any person or entity, including any third party, referenced in the background check. Winner’s “Guest”, as defined in Section 7 below, will also be required to execute a Travel Companion Release, as directed by the Released Parties, prior to the travel departure date. Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned.
7. PRIZE: There is one (1) Prize available. The Prize consists of one (1) FOX Sports Experience trip (the “Trip”) of the Winner’s choice to either attend a FOX Sports broadcast taping at the FOX Sports studio in Los Angeles or New York; OR select a wild card trip to attend select events, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor (each an “Event” collectively the “Events”). A list of available Events will be made available to the Winner at the time of “Event” selection. Winner will have the opportunity to select their choice of available Trips/Events. The Trip will consist of the following for the Winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”): (a.) round-trip coach class air transportation for the Winner and his/her Guest from a major airport near the Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to a major airport nearest the Event location ((as determined by Sponsor); (b.) hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (one (1) room, double occupancy); (c.) Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) spending money for the Winner ONLY; (d.) local ground transportation to/from airport/hotel and hotel/Event; and (e.) access to the selected Event (if applicable). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00)
Prize Trip travel must take place on dates designated by Sponsor. In the event that an Event does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then assuming the Winner is willing and able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Winner will receive the remaining components of the Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to the Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any prize. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize will be the responsibility of selected Winner. Actual retail value of Prize will depend on point of departure, date of booking, any airfare fluctuations, and seasonal pricing and the Event chosen (if applicable); any difference will not be awarded. All bookings (flight and hotel) are subject to availability, changes in itinerary and other restrictions. Blackout dates may apply. Prize Trip must be booked through Administrator. Winner and Guest must travel together on same itinerary for the Trip. Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of travel, or if a Guest is a minor, the winner must be such Guest's parent or legal guardian. Airline for Prize Trip to be selected by Challenge Entities in their sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at the Challenge Entities sole discretion. If Winner elects to travel with no Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Winner is solely responsible for all incidentals, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare will be charged to the Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. Winner and Guest must have and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel, including, but not limited to, a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued ID. The Challenge Entities are not responsible if Winner or Guest are denied access to any aircraft or entry/re-entry into destination country. In such an event, Winner and/or Guest will be solely responsible for any expenses incurred and the Prize may be forfeited, in whole or in part. Winner must comply with all hotel check-in requirements including, without limitation, the presentation of a major credit card. The Challenge Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the proximity of the Winner’s residence to the destination, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airline tickets are subject to the rules and regulations of the applicable issuer.
Trip Conduct: Winner and Guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. The Winner and Guest shall not, while representing the Challenge Entities during the Trip, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Winner and Guest shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Challenge Entities in society or bring the Challenge Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Challenge Entities. In the event the Winner or Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Challenge Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, the Contest Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Winner and Guest home with no further compensation. FOX Sports Bracket Challenge Grand Prize Winners are not eligible to win the FOX Sports 2nd Chance Bracket Challenge Prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winner cannot assign or transfer any prize to another person. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Challenge Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Challenge Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV of any prize represents Challenge Entities good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. The prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. If prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Challenge Entities sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES:Challenge is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Challenge Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Challenge and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release and indemnify the Challenge Entities; Presenter; each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Challenge and/or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Acceptance of a prize authorizes the Challenge Entities and their assigns to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, throughout the universe in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Challenge Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at the Challenge Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. By entering the Challenge, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Challenge, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Challenge, but in no event will Entrant’s attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Challenge; (v) the Entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Challenge. Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system, which is occasioned by accessing the Website, or participating in the Challenge, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Challenge Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Challenge (or any portion of the Challenge) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Challenge and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Challenge Entities. Challenge Entities may prohibit you from participating in the Challenge or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Challenge Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE.SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CHALLENGE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR THE CHALLENGE ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHALLENGE OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHALLENGE, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE CHALLENGE ENTITIES, THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S IN THE CHALLENGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES, THE CHALLENGE AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE CHALLENGE ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Challenge, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Challenge, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Challenge. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. GAMBLING PROHIBITION: This Challenge is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
13. SPONSOR: Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC, 12181 Bluff Creek Drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Ave., Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801.
15. LIST OF WINNERS/RULE REQUESTS: For the list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “FOX Sports Bracket Challenge” Winner's List or Rules, 189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801 (VT Residents may omit return postage) by May 1, 2015.