Urban Meyer still has health concerns
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)
Former Florida coach Urban Meyer says he still has concerns about returning to coaching, but ''right now there are no decisions to be made.''
Media reports have fueled speculation Meyer could be the next Ohio State coach.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011
- Week 14: Scoreboard | Gallery
- Updated: BCS | AP | Coaches
- Pages: FX GOTW | TTT | Pereira
- Gallery: LSU vs. Alabama, Part I
- Gallery: It's Rivalry Week
- Gallery: Crazy CFB uniforms
- Gallery: Nebraska vs. Penn St.
- Gallery: It's Halloween time
- Gallery: CFB remembers 9/11
- Video: Highlights and interviews
- Latest updates: CFN | Scout | YB
In an interview Monday with The Sun in Gainesville, Fla., Meyer reiterated he hasn't been offered the Ohio State job. He also says he didn't interview for the Arizona job.
Meyer resigned after the 2010 season because of health issues and to spend more time with his family.
He told the newspaper concerns about his health and the amount of time he can commit to his family still remain.
He says ''if something happens with Ohio State, I'll have a decision to make. There has been no offer to make a decision about.''