McNeil faced 2nd eviction before arrest
AUBURN, Ala. (AP)
COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011
- Week 14: Scoreboard | Gallery
- Updated: BCS | AP | Coaches
- Pages: FX GOTW | TTT | Pereira
- Gallery: LSU vs. Alabama, Part I
- Gallery: It's Rivalry Week
- Gallery: Crazy CFB uniforms
- Gallery: Nebraska vs. Penn St.
- Gallery: It's Halloween time
- Gallery: CFB remembers 9/11
- Video: Highlights and interviews
- Latest updates: CFN | Scout | YB
Court papers show a judge issued a summary judgment against McNeil, ex-teammate Mike Blanc and another person on March 27 for $12,385 after they failed to appear in court. That's 16 days after McNeil, Dakota Mosley, Shaun Kitchens and Antonio Goodwin were arrested for an alleged robbery at an Auburn residence.
The four were kicked off the team and are scheduled for arraignment Thursday.
Liberty Properties had sued in April, 2010.
Meanwhile, Copper Beech Townhomes filed a request in court nine days before McNeil's arrest seeking to evict him, Blanc and current Auburn player Neiko Thorpe over unpaid rent.