Plenty to Sweat
OSU football coach Jim Tressel retired from his position on May 30 amidst an NCAA investigation into violations committed by student athletes. Read his resignation letter »
Need the whole story? Check out the timeline of events leading up to Tressel's departure.
MORE ON TRESSEL'S EXIT
- NCAA hears Ohio State case; ruling could come in 8-12 weeks.
- The NCAA investigation into Ohio State's football program has cost the school's athletic department $800,000.
- Two days after several Ohio State freshmen displayed wristbands supporting Jim Tressel, the university has taken away them away.
- Ohio State football coach Luke Fickell says safeties coach Paul Haynes has been promoted to co-defensive coordinator.
- Ohio State banned ex-QB Terrelle Pryor from any contact with the school's athletic program for the next five years.
- CFN: No. 12 Georgia
- CFN No. 13 Oklahoma State
- CFN No. 14 Florida
- FS Ohio: Buckeyes shift blame to Tressel
- FS Ohio: Fickell talks music, Pryor, vests
- FS Ohio: Uncertainty hurting OSU recruiting
- FS Florida: Pryor sorry, hopes to thrive in NFL
- FS Ohio: What kind of coach will Fickell be?
- FS Ohio: Pryor trouble from Day 1
- Why Ohio State could be threat in 2011
- Photos, video: Tressel fans show support
- Delany: Tough questions loom for Ohio State
- Ohio State students show support for Tressel
- The downfall of a Buckeye legend
- Tressel's greatest moments at Ohio State
- Jim Tressel's career in photos
For more on Tressel's exit and the latest Ohio State news, visit Scout.com.
Ohio State at Scout.com »